Welcome to the wonderful world of sake!
We would like to introduce you not only about the technique and taste of sake, but also the history and traditions of sake where it was born. Because the fermentation of sake is so closely connected with fermented food culture of each region of Japan, we hope that the some knowledge of sake can contribute to a better understanding of Japanese people and our culture! Our philosophy is to brew sake which brings people happiness and joy to their life. Please enjoy hearing about story of sake in the brewery which was built more than 100 years ago! We, (KURAMOTO, TOJI, and our members) will show you our brewery. We look forward to seeing you in our brewery! ※ KURAMOTO: the owner family of the brewery ※ TOJI; the director of sake brewing ☆Tour points☆ Photography inside the sake brewery is completely OK. After the sake brewery tour, it's time for a fun tasting. The brewer will teach you the unique ways to taste Japanese sake. [Contact information] Regarding reservation. Discover Higashi Hiroshima TEL: 082-493-5815 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Regarding the content of the experience etc. Saijo Tsuru Brewing Co., Ltd. TEL: 082-423-2345
Days of Week
Adult (ages 20+)
Meeting place: Saijo Tsuru Brewing Co., Ltd.
15:30 - 16:30
Sake brewery tour guide (introducing the sake manufacturing process)
16:30 - 17:00
Tasting time and Souvenir time at the sake brewery direct sales store
- Sake brewery tour and tasting
What's Not Included
- Services other than the above
- Payment is by credit card only.
- Due to the content of the tour, we will target customers over 20 years of age.
- Please refrain from bringing infants and children with you.
- Please refrain from eating natto the day before and on the day of the tour.
- Sake will not be served to those driving a car or bicycle, or to those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Please refrain from using hair products or perfumes with strong scents.
- There are steep stairs in the brewery, so it is very dangerous to enter while drunk. Admission may be refused at the discretion of our staff (cancellations will be made on the day and fees will not be refunded).
What to Bring
- There are steps and stairs, so please wear clothes that are easy to move in.
- Please refrain from participating in high heels.
- To change or cancel your reservation, please go to "Reservation" at the top of the screen.
- We are not responsible for any injuries or thefts within the facility.
- Because it is an old building, it is not a barrier-free facility. There are stairs, steps, and places where it is difficult to walk.
- There is no heating inside the brewery, so please wear warm clothes.
3 days before to 23:59
1 day before to 00:00
After 00:00, 1 day before